• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Tour Games

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
Flintoff, A
Strauss, AJ
Cook, AN
Bell, IR
Pietersen, KP
Collingwood, PD
Jones, GO
Giles, AF
Hoggard, MJ
Anderson, JM

LIkely Test XI IMO.
I doubt it, seeing as that's only X.

Bob Bamber

U19 12th Man
Great Birtannia said:
Hang on they are now saying that Harmison was a late withdrawal with shin and side strain problems, no wonder everyone is confused.
The BBC is normally pretty reliable. So Mahmood will start.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anderson and Hoggard opening the bowling.

Harmisson is out:

10:53AM: All five of SA's runs have come through the gully and third man region. England's bowlers will need to lift, after suffering a big blow with Steven Harmison a late withdrawal from this match with shin and side-strain problems.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
“after suffering a big blow with Steven Harmison a late withdrawal from this match with shin and side-strain problems.”

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Tough luck for Monty, bet the Australians will be pleased. Giles only got wickets in the last match because the batsman wanted to ****ing murder him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now Aggers is definitely telling me that Panesar was preferred over Gilo.

Its too early in the morning for this, and I've got the flu:blink: :wacko:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
grecian said:
Now Aggers is definitely telling me that Panesar was preferred over Gilo.

Its too early in the morning for this, and I've got the flu:blink: :wacko:
Is the cricket on the wireless?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great start by England. Really don`t know why Fuller thinks Hoggard is going to have a crap tour, he`s been doing alright, was their best bowler against NSW and now is taking wickets.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Latest is that the Harmi withdrawal is "precautionary" after he woke up "stiff". I wonder if he uses this method with the wife.

Good to see Monty playing, going by what Fletch intimated viz. the likely XI here this could be good news for Monty fans.

howardj

International Coach
Boof staking his claim for a shock recall. :p

I'll tell you what, on form, the guy would be close!