• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Englands Weakest Link: Trescothick

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Guy Whittingham, now there was a Pompey player, one season he went mad and scored 40 odd goals IIRC, most of them past Craig Short and his merry band of e defenders probably.

Way before your time Pitto, GIMH will remember him though.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
Guy Whittingham, now there was a Pompey player, one season he went mad and scored 40 odd goals IIRC, most of them past Craig Short and his merry band of e defenders probably.

Way before my time indeed, but many a Pompey fan has regaled me with tales of how good he was. Legend. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pedro Delgado said:

Yes, yes I do. I think he scored all those goals the season after Aldo scored 40, so I was pretty peeved haha. He went to Villa next I think, and it never really worked out for him so he ended up back at Pompey.

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Trescothick is a good batsmen, but I think he'll loose his place to Ian Bell as when Trescothick is not playing its normally Ian Bell who takes his place.