• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chappelli Rates Harmison

greg

International Debutant
Well, not quite. I think there about two people on this planet who don't recognise that Harmison is a serious threat when he gets it right.

archie mac

International Coach
greg said:
Well, not quite. I think there about two people on this planet who don't recognise that Harmison is a serious threat when he gets it right.
Richard and who else :unsure:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One things for sure, Harmy will want to get his runup happening a hell of a lot better than he did last time he was down under!!

If he's on song, IMO he will be the major threat of the english attack, his bowling is best suited to the Australian pitches with his steepling bounce!

Shabash Tapash

Cricket Spectator
I predict a bad series - he's proved he can only bowl well either at Old Trafford or against the West Indies (not that impressive)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Certainly a very overrated bowler, though his reputation is starting to fall back a little bit now, but dangerous when he gets it right and has the right sort of conditions. If the pitches are like last season he might be dangerous in a few tests, but if they're mostly roads I think he'll have a really tough time.