• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has anyone actually got tickets yet?!?!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well i got Zero, Zip, Nudda...

No chance at all, had 2 phone lines going, plus the net and got NOTHING!!!

Looks like i'll be watching on TV cause the prices for tickets on Ebay are ridiculous.. upwards of $500 for 1 crappy concourse seat on Day 4 or 5

PY

International Coach
My mates got tickets for third/fourth day at the MCG but no luck on the SCG. They get into Australia on the morning of the third day....they're going to be out of it. :laugh:

They looked on eBay and there were some going for £3,000......what a joke.

Last edited:

Linda

International Vice-Captain
I have a feeling Im going to have to be there the night before Day 1 to get a decent seat... Not looking forward to the lines.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I'm officially saying "**** you" Cricket Australia, bunch of ****ing ****ed up retards.

A ballot would have been ****ing more smarter

So **** you CA

Hodgo7

School Boy/Girl Captain
My mates had all registered hoping to get tickets to the Sydney Test (my reunion for when I get home) but missed out. We did manage to get tickets to the One-dayer in Sydney between England and Australia on Feb 2nd. Going to be a cracker of a weekend thats for sure. Plenty of beers and sun....then head to the track on Saturday. Does it get any better folks ?

PY

International Coach
Turns out my mates got tickets for 3rd & 4th days of the Sydney and Melbourne Tests.

Lucky sods and darn me doing a Masters. :mad:

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I managed to get tickets for quite a few days, for all but the 3rd test (which knowing my luck will be the one where Australia take back the Ashes).

Definitely interested in meeting up with any English CW.net fans who are also going.

My only issue is that I selected to collect the tickets from the ticket office, so haven't recieved them yet, just hope I can find the collection points before the games!