• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have You Registered?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australian members, have you all registered for priority tickets? They go on sale for registered members on the 1st of june, and 22nd for the other punters. They say tickets to day one will sell out within a few hours, and they're expecting to break the attendance record for a test match, on boxing day.

You have until the 22nd of May to register on www.cricket.com.au

Those who have registered, what matches and days are you going to?

I'm going to try and get tickets for days one and two of the boxing day test.

pasag

RTDAS
I registered and will be waiting in line early in the morning at the MCG. I am planning to go to the entire boxing day test, hopefully we can do it in 3 days though. Cant wait.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Havnt registered myself but a friend has. Will be trying to get tickets to the first day of the Sydney test atleast

Barney Rubble

International Coach
pasag said:
I registered and will be waiting in line early in the morning at the MCG. I am planning to go to the entire boxing day test, hopefully we can do it in 3 days though. Cant wait.
You ****y little.....:p ;)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
I doubt even Australia can lose that quickly.

LongK

Cricket Spectator
Registerd wayyyy back. Will be going to all days at the Gabba and looking to make the trip down to melbourne to experience 100,000 fans on day 1 of the boxing day test

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I regeistered a couple of days ago...I'll be looking at the first day in Brisbane at least. I'll be back in Mt Beauty for the ski season at Falls Creek by June 1 though so...I'm going to have to head down to the community centre and cajole the old ladies into letting me get in early to buy tickets. If only Voltman was there to do some sweet talkin' :happy:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
AussieDominance said:
If your talking about membership that's not free
Are you gonna get a deck chair out for your 5 hour wait to get in?

A thermos would do well too

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
GoT_SpIn said:
Are you gonna get a deck chair out for your 5 hour wait to get in?

A thermos would do well too
Two of the greatest inventions of all time.

We all know about the thermos - keeps hot things hot and cold things cold - I've got two cups of coffee and a choc-ice in mine (etc).

Secondly, the deck-chair. No more fiendish contraption has one man ever forced on another this side of a Nottingham Florists season ticket. Why a five hour wait though?

Is that the average time it takes for an Aussie to put one up?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
luckyeddie said:
Two of the greatest inventions of all time.

We all know about the thermos - keeps hot things hot and cold things cold - I've got two cups of coffee and a choc-ice in mine (etc).

Secondly, the deck-chair. No more fiendish contraption has one man ever forced on another this side of a Nottingham Florists season ticket. Why a five hour wait though?

Is that the average time it takes for an Aussie to put one up?
GoT_SpIn has this idea that queues for the Members area somehow move slower than the queues for the rest of the ground...