• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spot on

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
third world countries that don’t have swimming pools like Papua New Guinea and Scotland
:laugh::laugh:

Funny article, good thing he's kidding (at least I think he is :wacko:)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Link doesn't work for me.
Working from home now.

Lordy, they don’t even have bikes in the Isle of Man, which by the way is an island in the middle of nowhere, full of rabid inbreeders that England used to care about
:laugh:
...I've got family in the Isle Of Man :ph34r:

You can picture it now; Australia controversially scrapes through a semi final against Lesotho on the Duckworth –Lewis system, while the mighty Three Lions belt Jamaica in the other one. Then, a full house in the MCG for the final, Australia bat first and get trolleyed for 68, not a big score given they can’t defend 434
:lol:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was going to say that it read as though it was written by a moron, but that would be stating the obvious.

Didn't stop me chuckling though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
luckyeddie said:
The link disappeared as quickly as Graeme Smith when you bowl outside his off stump.
What, it took an eternity?
Smith only disappears quickly when you bowl at the stumps - bowling outside off all the time will let him get in.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richard said:
What, it took an eternity?
Smith only disappears quickly when you bowl at the stumps - bowling outside off all the time will let him get in.
Do you think it might of been a crack at the claim that Smith can't play on the offside?

Pretty hard to comprehend i know. Want me to do a couple of venn diagrams for you in order to explain it?

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
You can picture it now; Australia controversially scrapes through a semi final against Lesotho on the Duckworth –Lewis system, while the mighty Three Lions belt Jamaica in the other one. Then, a full house in the MCG for the final, Australia bat first and get trolleyed for 68, not a big score given they can’t defend 434, and then Vaughnie and the White Tendulkar come out and knock over the total in one trademark Mick Lewis over. I can see it now, it would be beautiful, but I can see why they don’t do it.

who is the white tendulkar

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
benchmark00 said:
Do you think it might of been a crack at the claim that Smith can't play on the offside?

Pretty hard to comprehend i know. Want me to do a couple of venn diagrams for you in order to explain it?
Don't you think that might be a totally ill-informed crack?
Don't you think you might be able to shut your stupid mouth and stop trying to suggest I can't work-out when something is in jest or not?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richard said:
Don't you think that might be a totally ill-informed crack?
Don't you think you might be able to shut your stupid mouth and stop trying to suggest I can't work-out when something is in jest or not?
I haven't been proven wrong on the subject yet, so no.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
benchmark00 said:
I haven't been proven wrong on the subject yet, so no.
Actually you have, because you were never right on the subject at all.
I can invariably tell when something is said in jest - I simply sometimes respond in seriousness.
Usually because something that is said in jest is said with a point behind it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
calm down calm down why cant we all just get along? :ph34r:

What a hilarious article, specially the bit about finishing it off in one trademark Mick Lewis over!

My guess for the white Tendulkar would have to be Trescothick?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
calm down calm down why cant we all just get along? :ph34r:
Because people will make stupid comments and (quite possibly deliberately) fail to realise what someone's attitude is.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
BigGraemeSmith said:
Ha ha.

"Don't Usuaully post" is much easier than saying I'm an Arsene Wenger style voyeur that likes to watch:)
I thought that was Stan Collymore's style?