• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pommy ******s

Biggest ****** in world cricket

• Andrew Flintoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Pietersen

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Andrew Strauss

• Michael Vaughn

• Simon Jones

• Whole England team

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyForPM

Cricket Spectator
Hello all me again(best writer on this site).
This recent Ashes series and tests afterwards has further proven my point that Poms are real ******s. i mean For example, in the Ashes Andrew Flintoff takes the wicket of Michael Kaprowicz, possibly the worst batsmen of all time, and goes absolutely crazy putting his arm in the air thinking he is the greatest, to tell you the truth when i was asked to train with the Aussies for a session about 2-3 years back, i bowled him 3 times.
After Kevin Pietersen's knock in the fifth Ashes test, everyone in England was saying how it was the greatest innings of all time and so forth, from my point of view if the Aussies had of been awake in the field it would have been a great innings cut short, probably a duck. Great innings' are flawless innings' and Pietersen's was far from it, look at Steve Waugh's 102 against you blokes a couple of years back what an innings, flawless, what an innings.
You won the Ashes but you dont need to parade it for 6 months afterwards, if the Aussies had of won, which they would have with a good umpire and a full strength side, they would have had a couple of cans of VB and chilled for a while not parade for a bloody year.
Oh God Pommys i said bloody i hope you don't ban it.
I know all you ppl out there agree pommys are ******s, have your say?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
RoyForPM said:
Hello all me again(best writer on this site).
This recent Ashes series and tests afterwards has further proven my point that Poms are real ******s. i mean For example, in the Ashes Andrew Flintoff takes the wicket of Michael Kaprowicz, possibly the worst batsmen of all time, and goes absolutely crazy putting his arm in the air thinking he is the greatest, to tell you the truth when i was asked to train with the Aussies for a session about 2-3 years back, i bowled him 3 times.
After Kevin Pietersen's knock in the fifth Ashes test, everyone in England was saying how it was the greatest innings of all time and so forth, from my point of view if the Aussies had of been awake in the field it would have been a great innings cut short, probably a duck. Great innings' are flawless innings' and Pietersen's was far from it, look at Steve Waugh's 102 against you blokes a couple of years back what an innings, flawless, what an innings.
You won the Ashes but you dont need to parade it for 6 months afterwards, if the Aussies had of won, which they would have with a good umpire and a full strength side, they would have had a couple of cans of VB and chilled for a while not parade for a bloody year.
Oh God Pommys i said bloody i hope you don't ban it.
I know all you ppl out there agree pommys are ******s, have your say?
Goodbye. You're going to get banned, very very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.