* Australia to regain the Ashes at home after losing another rubber in England.
* Bangladesh to finally win a test against full-strength opposition
* India to lose to Australia and get wiped out against South Africa.
* South Africa to lose at least one test against either New Zealand or Pakistan.
* A current (or recent) international cricketer dies
* Sachin finally retires, so does Jayawardene, Zaheer, Kallis, Samaraweera, and a surprise name.
* Pakistan to win the Champions Trophy
* South Africa to remain #1 in tests, nfi about other championships.
* Year-End Test XI: Cook, Warner, Amla, R Taylor, Clarke, Kohli, Prior, Swann, Pattinson, Steyn, Anderson
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.