07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Doing the stance
Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
1) South Africa
3) Sri Lanka
1) Only reason they wouldn't make it is the dreaded "c" word & no, I don't mean Johna Botha. Look the strongest outfit on paper, IMHO.
2) The bowling looks great, Sami excepted. Batting maybe a bit hit and miss, but have three or four possibles and only need a couple to fire at any one time.
3) Home advantage, experienced batting and bowiling that'll be hard to get away.
4) The batting + Narine's & Samuels's spin & Gayle sr's mix of slower balls. My tips to win it from here out.
I'm paying that, tbh.
Even if I did call Dwanye Bravo "Gayle sr".
- As featured in The Independent.
"This is not the time for namby-pamby promising youngsters who might just do something; not the time for building for the future. Pragmatism rules and they don't come more pragmatic than Rogers."
- Victor Marks makes the case for stiff-legged and stiff-armed 35 year old left-handers in Ashes squads