Let's get this under way. Votes close at 9am AEST.
Salman Butt (Pakistan)
- Match/spot fixing
- Giving a scoop to News of the World without them even needing to hack his phone
- 'I think he was upset and in a shock over the captaincy issue, and, that is why he gave the statement against me. I have never indulged in any match or spot fixing, and, I never gave any instructions to Aamir to bowl the no-ball during the Lord's Test against England.'
- Butt on why Afridi should feel bad instead of him
Neil Adcock (South Africa)
- Nearly killing Bert Sutcliffe with a bouncer, then bouncing him for the rest of the innings
(full credit to Martin on a sensational piece)
- 'The most persistent sledger I have met.'
- Richie Benaud, who knew his fair share of ****s
Shane 'Twatto' Watson (Australia)
- Perennial nancy boy of the post-Warne era
- Glass skeleton
- Beating Siddle for two consecutive Allan Border medals
- Easily spooked