So i have uploaded a new video of practicing in the nets.
Cricket nets practice - YouTube
So i have made some changes over the past few months.
1. I am a lot lower in my stance ,and a lot more relaxed which has helped me tremendously with my balance.
2. My head is more still than it use to be
This in return has made me a way better front foot player than before. Though im still improving on the off, in games my leg side is very strong with those leg glances which score me most of my runs.
Some problems i still notice
1. My bat doesnt always come down from middle stump(not presenting the full face) which sometimes means when i want to hit straight, i cant and the ball towards toward midwicketish area.
2. Im not getting back and across on the backfoot shots which is landing me in trouble on the backfoot.Currently i stand uptall on leg(my guard) and play my backfoot shots of that.
3. Still scared of the bouncer(as evident).
4. Sometimes i still walk(like take a step extra) after playing the drive though this habbit is slowly vanishing as time passes
Need some exercises to move back and across on the back foot. Any other things u guys noticed feel free to point.