27-01-2012, 03:32 PM
School Boy/Girl Captain
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mid-Off, Adelaide Oval
I envision an English series win, though Australia will put up a decent fight.
1-2 (all other games were drawn due to rain)
- Clarke will either be in terrible, terrible Marsh-esque form or will score 151 on difficult pitches.
- Pattinson, Siddle, Hilf, Cummins, Starc, Hazlewood, will be rotated to ensure fitness.
- S.Marsh to be replaced with M.Marsh.
- Punter's last series, unless he has already retired.
- Same with Hussey
- Phil Hughes somehow back into the side, in the middle order, due to a mass of domestic runs
- Cowan and Warner still opening though.
- Wade and Neville rotated.
- Cam Fergie?
- Lyon will have learnt the doosra and teesra, and this will be his best series to date.
- Strauss to have been dropped. Captain Cook
- KP comes into the series in horrible form, but scores a double.
- Broad truly announces himself as a
barbie bowler, not an allrounder.
- Minimal South Africans in the side
- That guy who hit that t20 style hundred in the England Lions/u19 game vs Bangladesh A/u19 yesterday. (can't remember anything).
- Trott falls into a lean patch and has been dropped, to be replaced by a young lad with not much more talent.
lets see how thsi goes.
Last edited by Doctor; 27-01-2012 at 03:46 PM.