- An all-rounder in the Indian team- you'll always end up a specialist.
- A reserve player for Australia- you'll rarely get a game.
- Coach of Pakistan- you won't last long.
- National Selector in Indian cricket- the captain always overrules you, even if he is wrong.
- Muttiah Muralitharan- you have to bowl a lot of overs. A LOT.
- Physio/fitness trainer for IND/NZ- please, not another breakdown!
- Captain of West Indies- a team that cannot support you, is responsible for experts calling for your removal.
- Match referee- you have to read all the paperwork in detail- that job is not a holiday!
"Talent is nothing without opportunity"
"You're not remembered for aiming at the target, but hitting it"
Twenty20 used to be boring.