• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2018 World Cup Final: France v Croatia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unless you're French, why would anyone want France (who've won it before) to win against the underdog that is Croatia?
Because **** Croatia. Were ****s in our final Group Game against them in 2006.

Also I don't have any real affinity towards any of their players, and I do to the French.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Crotia has played one full match more then Croatia I think that will show by the final. I think it will be a verry one sided final with France winning comfortably

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Croatia also has one day less before the final compared to France. Their players looked so tired during extra time. This coupled with strength of both teams makes France huge favourites.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If Croatia wins, it will be the smallest country to ever win the world cup, less than 1/3rd the size of Uruguay.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
France surely have this.

I will watch with interest, but honestly not fussed about who wins, don't especially like or dislike either side, just hope it's a good game.