• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QF3: Sweden v England

Howe_zat

Audio File
I have a fact:

England are the only team in the world cup where every member of the squad plays for a domestic club. Sweden are the only team where none of them do.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was thinking driving into work today about how with the Euros semis and final being here, we have a great chance to win back to back major tournaments

So yeah after an eight year break I’ve pulled myself back to getting as over excited about England as I do Tranmere

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was thinking driving into work today about how with the Euros semis and final being here, we have a great chance to win back to back major tournaments

So yeah after an eight year break I’ve pulled myself back to getting as over excited about England as I do Tranmere
Yeah I noticed you make a realistic and level-headed post about England's prospects earlier in the tournament and quietly mourned the loss of the Happily Deluded Cheerleader GIMH of yore. Good to have you back.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah I noticed you make a realistic and level-headed post about England's prospects earlier in the tournament and quietly mourned the loss of the Happily Deluded Cheerleader GIMH of yore. Good to have you back.
Tbf that's still a sensible, level headed post.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I’ve had the song Don’t dream it’s over (Crowded House) floating in my head for the past couple of days..and the thought should I invest in an England flag? ...

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I’ve had the song Don’t dream it’s over (Crowded House) floating in my head for the past couple of days..and the thought should I invest in an England flag? ...
You need to ask yourself the question "Do I want to be the only house on the street without a flag next weekend?".............go buy the flag:D

I myself am contemplating whether to move my huge Union Jack from my man cave out to the front of the house, but am concerned at the thought of a jealous native throwing a rock through my window. Especially as they are very likely to be getting blasted with a few repeats of "Three Lions" at 2am tomorrow morning.

vogue

You need to ask yourself the question "Do I want to be the only house on the street without a flag next weekend?".............go buy the flag:D

I myself am contemplating whether to move my huge Union Jack from my man cave out to the front of the house, but am concerned at the thought of a jealous native throwing a rock through my window. Especially as they are very likely to be getting blasted with a few repeats of "Three Lions" at 2am tomorrow morning.
I am persuaded by your argument, there are a number of flags up in the village already.. I don’t want to appear as if I don’t care when actually I care too much already :D:laugh:

vogue

Drink

Tennis starts soon. Fill a few hours with that.
I’ve just baked a chocolate and hazelnut marscapone cheesecake.. I shall be heading my way into town and sampling the beers on offer at the beer festival for a couple of hours before it starts :D