• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol. Otamendi. What a dick. Your team has 90 seconds to equalize and you waste half of it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah bollocks

Great match and good fight from the Argentines. Wish this matchup hadn't come so early.

Xuhaib

International Coach
If this is Messi last game I would not mind it gave his all got 2 good assists the team lacked quality to go further.
Should have done better in the 2014 final as that was his real shot on glory

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Good to see the French team start to show what they are capable of. Argentina was lucky to keep 11 on the pitch with the fouling they were doing. Good riddance to them and Maradonna. Hope he got the finger from French fans.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If this is Messi last game I would not mind it gave his all got 2 good assists the team lacked quality to go further.
The 2014 team was not drastically better than this tournament's tbh. Pretty much all the weaknesses that plagued that side plague the current one.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Short of possessing Higuaín and making him not miss sitters, not really sure how Messi could have done better.