• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Makes sense that you would whine about a pragmatic defensive display front russia but cheer on one of the biggest ********* performances I’ve ever seen

And believe me I’m more qualified than anyone else in this subbie to comment on ********* performances
Both teams have played ugly tbf. It's not like english players haven't got yellow cards, you know.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I know they didn’t need an impact sub at the time but Vardy over Rashford was silly.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ian it me or do Colombian players seem to be in better shape? A lot of the England players seem very tired - basically just standing around, compared to the Colombian side.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know they didn’t need an impact sub at the time but Vardy over Rashford was silly.
Not really.

If anything we should have brought Vardy on earlier. More than anyone in the squad he knows how to cope with these sort of tactics.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For obvious CW/cricket related reasons, I was planning to root for Colombia but I find myself rooting for England here. How he **** did that happen?
It’s something I struggle with every WC as well. In my case I think it’s a hang over from my youth, when the only football we’d get here was English, and back then there weren’t many imports so we knew their players.