• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s the sort of awareness that separates the elite from the rest IMO. Absolutely top class
Yeah it’s just wonderful to watch. Reminded me of that famous clip where Pele dummies the keeper one-on-one in the box, might have been 1970 but not sure. Pele a tad more flamboyant I suppose.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah brilliant stuff. Lukaku is such an intelligent striker and he never gets credit for it.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a game hot damn. Ruined my Tuesday but totally worth it. Belgium for the championship!!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah it’s just wonderful to watch. Reminded me of that famous clip where Pele dummies the keeper one-on-one in the box, might have been 1970 but not sure. Pele a tad more flamboyant I suppose.
Yeah, it was Brazil's semi-final against Uruguay in 1970.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Missed the games due to work but just caught the 30-min package of the Japan-Belgium game. I'm broken up for the Japanese guys, heart-wrenching to see them after the whistle blew.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Will be a bit surprised if England lose this though Columbia is obviously a very good side.