• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest No. 9 in World Cup History?

Greatest No. 9 in WC History?

• Puskas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • van Basten

• Romario

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The World Cup is around the corner and we have before ourselves a battle of the number 9s!

The likes of Muller, Puskas, Ronaldo, van Basten, Eusebio, and Romario have graced the jersey number. Pick among these or throw in your own names. Who was the greatest in your opinion in the World Cups?

And who is going to be the best number 9 in this World Cup - Lewandowski or Suarez? Falcao or Lukaku good bets too. Maybe a little Harry Kane for some of the hopeless optimists? Who's Germany going to have in the role?

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You've forgotten the all-time World Cup top scorer - Klose. :p

I'll go for Ronaldo out of the players I've watched.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Original Ronaldo.

I feel bad the goal record isn't still his. He deserved that accolade.