• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I have no idea why Costa Rica are so popular in this thread. Look an unpleasant combo of crap and dirty to me.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Kudos to Brazil for keeping attacking after they went ahead.

Mind you, Raheem Sterling might have knocked that one in.

Burner

International Regular
Costa Rica forgetting that attack is an option by the 70 minute mark. A loss was inevitable from then.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No one really likes Costa Rica either though. The divers beat the time wasters. **** them both.
Something about the Central American sides just leads to grubbiness for some reason. Honduras were big ****s in the play-off we played against them for the World Cup.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well deserved win but Neymar really needs to stop the theatrics.

That said, yellow card for displaying anger at a football, while normal, isn't something I'm in favour of.

That said, he should have got a yellow for the penalty dive in the first place.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I have no idea why Costa Rica are so popular in this thread. Look an unpleasant combo of crap and dirty to me.
Yeah I'm not really feeling the underdogs this tournament, not the ones in this group anyway. Don't particularly want to be watching Serbia, Switzerland, or Costa Rica in the KO rounds.