• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Today's match between Argentina and Nigeria really could be a cracker.

Anyone care to make a prediction?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe all three of the above.
Nigeria to dominate, but Argentina to nick it 1-0 courtesy of a dodgy VAR decision.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Argentina ideally needs to win 3-0 for if Iceland scores 1 they advance as they also have more fair play points.

Niall

International Coach
France not perfect, but ****ing hell they got to smash Argentina who are still really mediocre.

Nigeria missed an absolute sitter in second half, they had Argentina at there mercy in second half, but not good enough to get it done.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
France are utterly uninspiring, zero creativity. They aren't smashing anyone. It isn't the worst draw for Argentina at all, considering how abysmal they've been in this tournament. Two terrible sides, from what I've seen so far.

Niall

International Coach
France are utterly uninspiring, zero creativity. They aren't smashing anyone. It isn't the worst draw for Argentina at all, considering how abysmal they've been in this tournament. Two terrible sides, from what I've seen so far.
Maybe, but I think France have less flaws. They look stronger defensively and I don't think its a **** show behind the scenes like it with Argentina. France should win comfortably.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Thought they'd had it after the pen, especially when Higuain did his usual World Cup choke.

Should have remembered though that Nigeria are perpetual WC chokers.