• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v West Indies (3rd April)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did anyone expect Hales to do anything? Done nothing all tournament so would have been a bigger shock had he done something.

All about Root and Buttler given that Roy is already out.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it wrong that I don't care too much because of Ollie Watkins, possibly it is, but who cares.

Compton

International Debutant
Nice to see Joe Root has taken on the "**** it, I'll do it myself then" attitude in all forms of the game now.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Need to post close to 200 against this Windies team. So this is the worst possible start.

Would take 170 from here.
There's no point taking 170 we will lose, we've got Root, Buttler and others still need to think big or whats the point?

We have Liam Plunkett at 11, it's about as strong a batting line-up as we've ever had.

Last edited:

Compton

International Debutant
If Gayle wanted to bowl spin from both ends he shouldn't have gotten Roy and Hales out...

Compton

International Debutant
There's no point taking 170 we will lose, we've got Root, Buttler and others still need to think big or whats the point?
Because 170 is a defendable score. Lose another couple of quick wickets and England won't get near it.