• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v West Indies (3rd April)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
Whoever wins will be the first team to win the World T20 twice.

Ind -> Pak -> Eng -> WI -> SL -> ?

indiaholic

International Captain
Didn't know who I was going to support but ilovecric has swayed my opinion. Will be rooting for a Root double hundred.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, Root getting a ton and hitting 8 sixes would be rather beautiful after that garbage.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roy vs Charles will be excellent, battle of the hack openers who are inexplicably doing a job at the international level.

91Jmay

International Coach
Roy vs Charles will be excellent, battle of the hack openers who are inexplicably doing a job at the international level.
Little bit harsh on Roy. At least he plays like two proper cricket shots (amazing straight drive and cover drive) and averages 37 in FC cricket rather than 20.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Little bit harsh on Roy. At least he plays like two proper cricket shots (amazing straight drive and cover drive) and averages 37 in FC cricket rather than 20.
Incredibly harsh, I doubt Roy is even capable of producing an innings as disgusting as the ton Charles got against Australia, I can't remember a ton that full of hackfraudery at international level.

Gob

International Coach
Whodathot this would be the finalists

Hope Englund win. Can't stand WI

Compton

International Debutant
I've got England as narrow favourites. They'll probably end up needing one of those innings from Jos though.

91Jmay

International Coach
Most T20s between test playing nations should be fairly evenly balanced betting wise to be honest. Such a short game, hard to predict.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Did the clocks just change in India as this seems to be an hour earlier than all the other afternoon games in this tournament

Which is weird as ours changed last week so I'm probably just making it up

Howe_zat

Audio File
Did the clocks just change in India as this seems to be an hour earlier than all the other afternoon games in this tournament

Which is weird as ours changed last week so I'm probably just making it up
They've always been at 13:30 gmt / 14:30 bst.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Two most entertaining teams in the comp (Australia should be one of the two most entertaining but they've got a dumb **** captain) make the final. Should be an awesome game.