• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - New Zealand v England (30th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
That toss has had a substanial impact on the odds, brought back to dead even. Money going for the dew it seems.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Over at kingcricket I just finished writing a post about Willey pitching it up and going for lbw with the new ball. Some first delivery to make a fool of me.

~

Second ball's more like it mind

Meridio

International Regular
That didn't bounce at all. Wonder if we'll see more like that as the game goes on.

Second and third ball though getting right up.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea I dont disagree he deserves his slot; its just amusing that someone so widely abused is basically a fixture in the side.

Pitch looks good for batting against these quicks.

Meridio

International Regular
Looks like the swing lasted all of one over. Pitch looking decent for batting, though maybe a bit two-paced when they bang it in.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Think we'll do well to get through the powerplay without too much damage, looking at conditions. Getting Guptill out a big part of that.