• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - New Zealand v England (30th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LightningStrike

U19 Debutant
We've been a terrible death-bowling side for a long while now (I think statistically the worst of the top 8 over the last couple of years, though that may be ODIs) so this tournament has been incredibly refreshing.

Been fantastic in the second half of this innings really.
It was ever since I moved into the kitchen. :wacko:

LightningStrike

U19 Debutant
No chance defending this, you're better off going to sleep than staying up to be disappointed with another SF exit.
Depends where you live. It's only 5pm where I am :laugh:

Though, anyone who even thinks about going to bed must be stupid.....as England NEVER win easily........this will be a thriller.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just woke up and not seen a ball bowled. Obvs not a great score for NZ but I have not seen the pitch so hard for me to know how competitive the score is. Where are we at right now? 60/40 England?

Groundking

International Debutant
Depends where you live. It's only 5pm where I am :laugh:

Though, anyone who even thinks about going to bed must be stupid.....as England NEVER win easily........this will be a thriller.
Stop reminding us please, I'm hoping we shape our innings very similarly to the one against SL, but going a touch quicker at the beginning to have less to do at the end.

91Jmay

International Coach
Just woke up and not seen a ball bowled. Obvs not a great score for NZ but I have not seen the pitch so hard for me to know how competitive the score is. Where are we at right now? 60/40 England?
Yeah, I'd put it about 60/40. 165 would have been par.

89/1 after 10 though, they would have felt they can canter to 180.

91Jmay

International Coach
Roy getting some luck here, but this is what we want him to do. Get miles ahead of RR so we can knock spinners around.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah two very lucky boundaries but it's the way he should go, in contrast to the last game where his steadiness was warranted.