• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - India v Australia (27th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big Shows SR is taking a real beating in this WC

Probably because Warner isn't opening

Stapel

International Regular
No pun intended but that Smith decision was simply criminal.
It's the risk of a swing-and-a-miss. Middle it, and this wouldn't have happened.

I'm not minimalisng umpires mistakes here. Obviuously, it was the wrong decision. Yet, a swing-and-a-near-miss will get you out from time to time. On any level, I guess.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do people wear those enormous smiley masks and spend the whole game not being able to see a thing? Morons.

Stapel

International Regular
Remember he hit 2 consecutive sixes off Ashwin, and a boundary in his 2nd over
8-)

It never takes long for you to make really odd remarks, not?

Should I explain we were discussing Finch's batting ability and style, rather than his actual runs?