• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - India v Australia (27th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stapel

International Regular
twatto, have to say i have warmed up to the guy over the years.
Yeah, I feel the same. As someone watches a lot of cricket (mostly test cricket, if I can help it), but hasn't got a proper team to support, I've found myself in supporting individual players, rather than teams/countries. I can't say the list is based on cricket abilities or performances (Sammy is neaar the top, but Ponting is/was several places below the bottom). Watson, for some reason, has been climbing on my list.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think Zampa will come on next over. Massive spell coming up for him - could easily go the journey against these 2 + Dhoni.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Think Yuvi needs to retire and come back when if required. Running is so crucial now. India can't afford to miss out on doubles

Stapel

International Regular
I think Zampa will come on next over. Massive spell coming up for him - could easily go the journey against these 2 + Dhoni.
A bit late for my liking. As a matter of fact, I was checking he was on the list at all.

EDIT: It's Maxwell.......

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A bit late for my liking. As a matter of fact, I was checking he was on the list at all.
I think that the pitch is a little two-paced and India traditionally handle Aussie spinners quite comfortably, so I can kind of understand the tactic. Maxwell on, Zampa and Maxwell might only bowl 4 overs combined.