• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

17th Match - England v Sri Lanka (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha love seeing Chandimal fail. Very annoying cricketer. This game's over already.

vcs

The scenes if it happens haha, really it just shows the poor state that the subcontinent teams are in, I don't think any of them are any good in any of the formats.
Wouldn't call India poor in limited overs formats and Pakistan are doing OK in tests. Sri Lanka.. yeah they're ****.

91Jmay

International Coach
Jordan wicket and hopefully tight over is a massive bonus. Would keep Willey on for 3 or maybe even 4 overs, ball swinging.

Groundking

International Debutant
Wouldn't call India poor in limited overs formats and Pakistan are doing OK in tests. Sri Lanka.. yeah they're ****.
I don't see them beating Australia tomorrow, and they got murdered by them in the 2015 world cup, so not even making the semis in your own country is poor I'm.

Pakistan have been doing it at home, I really don't think they'll be up to much when they start travelling away

Howe_zat

Audio File
Odds watching is impossible in T20. Sri Lanka were at 9.00 at the start of the over. Then there's a six so it comes in to 5.50. 3rd wicket took them back out to 12.00.

91Jmay

International Coach
Willey is quietly building a good T20i record and has bowled really well this WC. I'd keep him on for another after this, he is a wicket taker with the new ball.

vcs

Had a look earlier to see if this had ever happened for a tournament in Asia. 100 nerd points if you can name the one prior instance.
2006 Champions Trophy, WI beat SA and Aus beat NZ in the semifinals

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Had a look earlier to see if this had ever happened for a tournament in Asia. 100 nerd points if you can name the one prior instance.
2006 Champions Trophy? I know it was Australia v Windies final but I don't remember either SA or England getting to the Semis.

Edit: Nooo beaten. I want my nerd points.

LightningStrike

U19 Debutant
Is this really happening?

I can't imagine England having an easy victory.........surely something will happen....Still, plenty of batting to come.