• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

16th Match - Bangladesh v New Zealand (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 16th Match of the World Cup between Bangladesh and New Zealand (Eden Gardens, Kolkata).

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Going for this match, second match of the T20 WC for me. Looking forward to watching Kane Williamson and Mahmudullah. The final will complete three matches for me for the WC. :)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
How are teams ranked if they finish even on points? Can NZ still finish the group stage 2nd if they lose badly enough, or are they guaranteed to finish first on account of having beaten both India and Australia?

Howe_zat

Audio File
How are teams ranked if they finish even on points? Can NZ still finish the group stage 2nd if they lose badly enough, or are they guaranteed to finish first on account of having beaten both India and Australia?
NRR, so yeah they could be second if they get smashed. But we're talking '100 all out and Bangladesh chase it down in 12 overs' kind of smashed.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone watching this on Fox in Oz?? Telecast has just gone to Aus vs Ireland womans.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
***** is really good.. I'm starting to get the hype about this guy.

91Jmay

International Coach
Interesting elbow snap from Fizzy. Great to watch though. That was an awful umpiring decision, DRS so badly needed again.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
The Fizz totally bamboozled Williamson there. Have a suspicion his action won't last long before being pinged though.