• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The tournament Overall

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was okay, ruined by the last few balls for me, and all cricket lovers I'm sure.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Troll cricket stuff circling the internet nowadays is some of the most boring, yucky things tbh.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That can be generalized to Indians on social media and internet as a whole.. **** political views, low tolerance for divergence of opinion, poor standard of "debate", completely lacking any sense of humour or humility... oops, sorry for the rant. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
True. That's why filtering helps I suppose. I follow 4-5 Indian cricket fans on twitter, say, who offer intelligent views. Hardly get to see most of the dire stuff on offer.

RossTaylorsBox

That can be generalized to Indians on social media and internet as a whole.. **** political views, low tolerance for divergence of opinion, poor standard of "debate", completely lacking any sense of humour or humility... oops, sorry for the rant. :)
Not just Indians.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
sad its over. was fun looking forward to the games in the evening / late at night, even if it resulted in very little sleep.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yeah but these ****** cricket memes generally come from Indian fans tbf. They are really really bad too, lol

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
sad its over. was fun looking forward to the games in the evening / late at night, even if it resulted in very little sleep.
I am actually looking forward to the IPL a bit. Might watch more matches than before.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
if I was in India I'd love the IPL from a "give me something to watch in the evenings when I am bored/nothing else is on" point of view.

That's less helpful in Australia, don't think its on TV. CBF ********* / watching on the youtube channel generally unless its a good game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah.

"wahhh" isn't a meme ffs. It is a:

(i) description of a behaviour; or
(ii) question about one's behaviour,

depending on the use of a question mark.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah but these ****** cricket memes generally come from Indian fans tbf. They are really really bad too, lol

Dont you know? All you have to do is add ADMIT IT at the top of a pic and write your opinion at the bottom and share on social media, and it means it is true...

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Anyone else think it a tad disrespectful to show up at a presser and prop up the feet on the desk? It's things like these that make the WI so dislikable, and then of course they'll rationalise the blowback with their victim complex.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It is disrespectful. However, its okay I guess as it was harmless fun. I didn't even like them bashing up every one as a part of the win. You did a great thing by winning it. However saying we proved this or that is just a bit meh.

harsh.ag

Inspired by the latest CW podcast of Howe and *****, here is a team of the tournament:

Roy
Guptill/Williamson/de Kock/Amla/Khawaja

Kohli
Root
Jos Buttler

Watson
Russell

Badree
Sodhi
Santner
Tahir

Can't decide for the second opener. Shakib and Amir unlucky to miss out. Spinners were way better than the pacers when it comes down to it.