• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smash84

The Tiger King
what's dhoni's obsession with bowling pandya?

He bowled him ahead of the spinners on a spinning pitch againts pak and now again

robbypark

U19 Debutant
80 from 67 balls to a deep lineup with a ton of wickets in hand. It's over folks. New this was going to happen as soon as I saw India's pathetic batting performance and people on here trying to defend it as the pitch not being good despite the fact it's actually one of the highest scoring pitches there is.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
> taking jokes way too seriously
> taking only semi-serious posts way too seriously
> taking banter way too seriously
> telling people what to do when you have no authority
> spelling "yeah" as "ya"
> refusing to accept Sami's greatness
> holding strange and boring grudges forever
> taking weird, almost disturbing joy in Cook's failures, apparently just because he talked up one of his own players too much once
> extending that irrational hatred of Cook to the whole England team
> getting in annoying feuds that are hard to moderate because the end result is a mess but the instigator is vague af
> using the most generic, meaningless insults in the world and thinking they're zingers
> baiting people and then reporting their posts when they reply
> reporting people for baiting, but then taking the bait and ruining threads anyway
> bringing up the fact that you recently moved to the UK at every possible opportunity (tbf you have stopped this one; many thanks!)
> constantly bringing up your old tiffs on CricSim that no-one cares about
> using way too many ellipses...
> posting
ya nah....................................................You should yell at the top of your lungs that you're a Cook-fanboy and an England-fanboy rather than hiding your fanboyism under the act of handing me infractions every time I criticise them...................................of course you didn't notice how many times I've praised them over the last 6 months (praised Cook even today in the Afghanistan match thread)...........................you don't understand it's Heath who is holding a grudge and not me (notice he was very sweet to me for a few months before the incident but has only uttered bad things about me ever since)........................Most of all, I'm glad that my open hatred of cricsim is irritating you now

...............In other words, without having any authority I grant you permission to continue announcing your irritating man-love for Sami (and incidentally I don't dislike him by any stretch of imagination)

.........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
80 from 67 balls to a deep lineup with a ton of wickets in hand. It's over folks. New this was going to happen as soon as I saw India's pathetic batting performance and people on here trying to defend it as the pitch not being good despite the fact it's actually one of the highest scoring pitches there is.
:laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really sharp work from Dhoni, seriously the best I've ever seen at stumpings by some distance.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Most of all, I'm glad that my open hatred of cricsim is irritating you now
Criticism of CricSim did not make the list. What made the list was bringing up old arguments you had over there all the time with other people. No-one gives a ****.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Most of all, I'm glad that my open hatred of cricsim is irritating you now

dude, hate speech is banned on CW

smash84

The Tiger King
this match is getting a lot closer than i thought it would. I would have ventured bangers folding for 110, which is still possible but not probable