• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The pitch is already turning more than the last game. Must be a wild coincidence that India is playing.
Yeah, Dhoni tried to create the impression of coincidence by not picking the extra spinner in the most important game he'd play his tournament, but thank God you're too clever to not see through the ploy.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
I'm sure Dhoni''s tactical incompetence changes how the BCCI is instructing the curators to prepare pitches.

LightningStrike

U19 Debutant
Yeah, Dhoni tried to create the impression of coincidence by not picking the extra spinner in the most important game he'd play his tournament, but thank God you're too clever to not see through the ploy.
That's why it was amazingly funny to see NZ out-spin them.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Pandya! Man this guy's got power and hand speed, some of these shots are amazing in the sense that he's able to hit em for boundaries even without getting it right from the middle.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I'm sure Dhoni''s tactical incompetence changes how the BCCI is instructing the curators to prepare pitches.
Yes, pitch doctoring 101 states that doctoring tends to be most effective when you do not provide your captain the information necessary to make it most beneficial to the team.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
What the **** is India doing? There are 3 overs yet - stop tapping for singles. Just bash for sixes every time. **** getting into your innings, there is no time for that ****.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
What the **** is India doing? There are 3 overs yet - stop tapping for singles. Just bash for sixes every time. **** getting into your innings, there is no time for that ****.
Because its just so easy to bash sixes right? <_<