• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't understand why Bangladesh seem to be picking these wicket keeper batsman in a pure batsman role and then have Mushfiq keep the wickets. I am not a fan of Mushfiq the keeper and believe he shouldn't be keeping, but if you are going to pick a keeper and but pick them as a batsman, then that makes no sense.

And this has been going on for a while now. First there was Liton, now Mithun..I think there was another guy in between.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah 160 will be more than enough against Bangladesh on this pitch when we have Ashwin, Jadeja ad 2 more decent part-time spinners. Openers are doing just fine.
Yeah but India need to get their NRR up in this game. No point in having all this batting firepower if you can't utilize it.

smash84

The Tiger King
Yeah but India need to get their NRR up in this game. No point in having all this batting firepower if you can't utilize it.
it probably won't come down to NRR. India will win today and should back themselves to win against Aus in india, especially afte beating them even in Aus

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Expensive over, but Mustafizur gets Sharma. I wonder who they'll use against Kohli now....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
> taking jokes way too seriously
> taking only semi-serious posts way too seriously
> taking banter way too seriously
> telling people what to do when you have no authority
> spelling "yeah" as "ya"
> refusing to accept Sami's greatness
> holding strange and boring grudges forever
> taking weird, almost disturbing joy in Cook's failures, apparently just because he talked up one of his own players too much once
> extending that irrational hatred of Cook to the whole England team
> getting in annoying feuds that are hard to moderate because the end result is a mess but the instigator is vague af
> using the most generic, meaningless insults in the world and thinking they're zingers
> baiting people and then reporting their posts when they reply
> reporting people for baiting, but then taking the bait and ruining threads anyway
> bringing up the fact that you recently moved to the UK at every possible opportunity (tbf you have stopped this one; many thanks!)
> constantly bringing up your old tiffs on CricSim that no-one cares about
> using way too many ellipses...
> posting

Kirkut

International Regular
This is from cricinfo - "Mustafizur reminds me of Benedict Cumberbatch..."

Where do such people come from ?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
> taking weird, almost disturbing joy in Cook's failures, apparently just because he talked up one of his own players too much once
> getting in annoying feuds that are hard to moderate because the end result is a mess but the instigator is vague af
> using the most generic, meaningless insults in the world and thinking they're zingers
> reporting people for baiting, but then taking the bait and ruining threads anyway
> bringing up the fact that you recently moved to the UK at every possible opportunity (tbf you have stopped this one; many thanks!)
> posting
Yet you infracted me for calling him a ****. WAC.

smash84

The Tiger King
> posting
Funny list overall but the one in bold really had me lol :laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
iPhone 6 apparently "teleports you through space and time" through its Live Photo feature. And there I was thinking it's just a glorified gif.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Top top posting.

FTR weldone, I agree with the list but would also add breathing to it.