• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** it's been a while since a cricket match has made me scream in delight. Love MSD.

Dissector

International Debutant
In between the general crappiness from both sides that last over from Ashwin was amazing. Wicket from the first ball and then four dot balls. Nice bit of captaincy to give him a slip too.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
In between the general crappiness from both sides that last over from Ashwin was amazing. Wicket from the first ball and then four dot balls. Nice bit of captaincy to give him a slip too.
And his suggestion to mankad the batsmen in the interview towards the end lolol.. just imagine if that had actually happened!

vcs

Now I'm really regretting not going for this game LOL. Didn't even check the venues until a couple of days back.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
With around 7 RR requiring, what was the need for Mashrafe to come out? I don't find any reason. His wicket does not mean anything but why give oppositin something free. Also the option of him hitting few back at the end would remain there. But this being said, Mullah, Mushfiq should have finished this. This loss will haunt the players and fans for a long long time. And I don't want to see the face of Mithun ever again in a cricket field.

Well done to India for winning this. A win is a win.

vcs

Were India out if they had lost this? I guess with their NRR, they were effectively gone. I know Bangladesh choked and all, but amazing how India managed to hold their nerve under that kind of pressure..

91Jmay

International Coach
Still can't believe Mahmudullah's dismissal. Just atrocious, he has a full toss on his pads and he can easily work it into a gap for two. Plenty of space at midwicket and he hits it in the air. Shocking.

91Jmay

International Coach
Were India out if they had lost this? I guess with their NRR, they were effectively gone. I know Bangladesh choked and all, but amazing how India managed to hold their nerve under that kind of pressure..
Bumrah did, Pandya didn't. He bowled filth.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Bumrah did, Pandya didn't. He bowled filth.
How badly he bowled is irrelevant when Bangladesh were even worse at handling his filth, the point is about handling pressure, Bangladesh were worse at it than India for those last 3 deliveries despite having performed better for the majority of the game.

91Jmay

International Coach
How badly he bowled is irrelevant when Bangladesh were even worse at handling his filth, the point is about handling pressure, Bangladesh were worse at it than India for those last 3 deliveries despite having performed better for the majority of the game.
No, India didn't handle the pressure well. That is the point of his comment. Their last over should have lasted 4 deliveries at most because of how badly he bowled. Just because Bangladesh came up with an all time great choke job doesn't mean India handled the pressure well. Totally nonsense statement.