• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

13th Match - India v Bangladesh (23rd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
Im in a hotel room in Agra with two friends who know nothing about cricket watching this.

Whaf a great first game to show them.

Bangladesh. Un ****ing believable. Whaf ****ing ******s. This is ridiculous. Only Bangladesh. Only Bangladesh. I literally lol'd.

Howsie

International Captain
I never want to hear anything about Bangladesh deserving more respect, how do you lose that. ****.

91Jmay

International Coach
Wow that is disgustingly bad from Mahmudullah. He is a good player but that shot is so terrible. Why was he looking for the fence? Just awful match awareness.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Dhoni is the all-time best finisher - not only with the bat, but also while captaining and defending a total

Niall

International Coach
At the end, you got to say taking this match to last over and needing 11 runs is just asking for troubles
Only if you have absolute spuds batting and a gun death bowler to worry about, that was dismal from Bangladesh especially after the boundary of the second ball.

Dissector

International Debutant
That may well be the most dramatic choke I have seen in the last three balls of a game. And it was mostly rubbish bowling from Pandya too.

India survives but they will really have to raise their game to progress further. The catching and some of the death bowling was horrendous.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Dhoni having the presence of mind to take off his right glove on the last ball, just genius. It's all about pressure ultimately, and he epitomizes why India have been such a force in World events despite not having absolute all stars in the team.