• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th Match - New Zealand v Pakistan (22nd March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stapel

International Regular
Assuming Pakistan won't win this, this could still become interesting if Australia beat India & Pakistan beat Australia, not?

smash84

The Tiger King
when singles are needed these guys don't take them and now they are taking jsut singles, this is so frustrating to follow **** this team

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You don't want to be in a tight chase against NZ. So disciplined in the field and with their lengths.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If only they could have seen sense and sent Sarfraz at number 3. Not complaining though, helps India.

Niall

International Coach
If only they could have seen sense and sent Sarfraz at number 3. Not complaining though, helps India.

Sending out your best player of spin at three instead of a glorified international rookie in a much win match?

You have to much common sense to be a Pakistan selector:laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
Oh God, this team is just so bad, i can only hope that Misbah's team does well in the summer in England. the LO sides are just hopeless

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sending out your best player of spin at three instead of a glorified international rookie in a much win match?

You have to much common sense to be a Pakistan selector:laugh:
Khalid has a spectacularly bad T20I record now. Eight innings for an average of 4.6 and a strike rate of 63. Most number elevens would be pretty disappointed with that, and eight innings is getting up there beyond a meaningless sample size. It's actually hilarious IMO.

Howe_zat

Audio File
If I see someone take this horse**** innings of missed swipes and edges for one and says Pakistan should have made the decision to attack more, I will drown a kitten

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If I see someone take this horse**** innings of missed swipes and edges for one and says Pakistan should have made the decision to attack more, I will drown a kitten
Yeah it was just crap rather than tactically bad, batting order aside.