• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v Bangladesh (21st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Why can't we criticise Bangladeshi fans for being crazy and criticise Indian fans for being crazy, just because we are Indians. I was seeing the India v NZ match and laughing at the disappointed reactions of so many of these so called fans on tv as if the world has come to an end. Just as I would feel that a lot of these Bangladeshi fans are over the top.
Sure you can. Indian fans gloat online, so do Bangla fans, and so do Aussie fans on Cricketweb. That isn't the point though. I was just pulling his leg with that comment, and it was specifically directed at Daemon. Not at you or Indian fans in general.

Just like the part in bold here is specifically directed to troll Burgey. Getting technical about these things kinda ruin the joke.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why can't we criticise Bangladeshi fans for being crazy and criticise Indian fans for being crazy, just because we are Indians. I was seeing the India v NZ match and laughing at the disappointed reactions of so many of these so called fans on tv as if the world has come to an end. Just as I would feel that a lot of these Bangladeshi fans are over the top.
How do you not get my point? Criticise the fans all you like. Hoping the team loses and hating on the team because of the fans is what I find stupid. They are not one and the same.

It is the exact thing Indian fans go through on here and wahhh about.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sure you can. Indian fans gloat online, so do Bangla fans, and so do Aussie fans on Cricketweb. That isn't the point though. I was just pulling his leg with that comment, and it was specifically directed at Daemon. Not at you or Indian fans in general.

Just like the part in bold here is specifically directed to troll Burgey. Getting technical about these things kinda ruin the joke.
You can't troll me. I'm untrollable.

Burner

International Regular
Hope we have a turner. Love a turner. I hope Bangladesh wins as well, because cricinfo is no fun without bangladesh fans stamping their authority as number one.

MaxGlayn

Banned
Australia and Bangladesh both teams have lost their opening matches, pressure on both teams..

Squad:
Australia: Steven Smith (capt), David Warner (vice-capt), Ashton Agar, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Faulkner, Aaron Finch, John Hastings, Josh Hazlewood, Usman Khawaja, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Peter Nevill (wk), Andrew Tye, Shane Watson, Adam Zampa.

Bangladesh: Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), Mahmudullah, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rehman, Abu Hider, Nurul Hasan, Al-Amin Hossain, Nasir Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mohammed Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Shuvagata Hom*, Saqlain Sajib*.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh needs to move on from the Taskin episode and fast. Going on and on about it only going to hurt their cause in this game. Focus on the game, and the players you have available.

ajdude

International Coach
i dunno where we're commenting on the women's world t20 but this kasperek chick is a chucker

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok I am not sure why Aussie fans are gambhiring. If this was an ODI at Mirpur, yes it would be 80-20 in Bangladesh's favour, but as it happens, this is a T20 game at a World event. Just have a look at Bangladesh's record in World T20s. They have never beaten a major side.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If Bangla can put up 170 batting first, I reckon Fizzy and Shakib can do the required job with the ball even after Australian top-order makes some runs in the powerplay.