• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing 2

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The second edition. Starts with today's India-Pakistan match. Pick a bowler and batsman. Batsman has to make minimum 10 runs and bowler has to take at least a wicket when his team bowls. If you get even one of the two right, you survive.

My picks:

Batsman: Kohli
Bowler: Amir

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Andy, Morgie, GI Joe, Compton, Cabinet96, MaxGlayn, Nufan, Pratters still stand.

Grecian doesn't as

Hafeez 5*
Ashwin 12/0 off 3.

Tomorrow match:

Afghanistan v SA.

First person you guys select, I will see the runs, second person I will see the wickets.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey Pratters, did you say you must pick a player who scores exactly 10 runs (Rohit) and bowler who takes exactly 1 wicket (Jadeja) or was it something else?

What do the guys we pick today have to contribute. :P