• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th Match - India v Pakistan (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Still can see some scattered clouds hovering over Kolkata but the real dangerous "kalbaishakhi" clouds have passed Kolkata and entered BD.

Star Sports, take note. I am your man for weather updates before the match.

Motorwada

Banned
Still can see some scattered clouds hovering over Kolkata but the real dangerous "kalbaishakhi" clouds have passed Kolkata and entered BD.

Star Sports, take note. I am your man for weather updates before the match.
You can see the sky over Kolkata from Dhaka?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking forward to this next instalment in cricket's sixth biggest rivalry.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
CW location tab doesn't have GPS tracking. Yet.
We have something far better than any gps tracking system. We go by which team the member seems to be more inclined towards based on his posts. Once you have that figured out, it's very easy to place someone in a slot, and you have figured out everything about them.

indiaholic

International Captain
We have something far better than any gps tracking system. We go by which team the member seems to be more inclined towards based on his posts. Once you have that figured out, it's very easy to place someone in a slot, and you have figured out everything about them.
Yep. Only a **** like you wants a match fixer to succeed.:ph34r:

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
A shame. India would have backed themselves to restrict Pakistan the way things were progressing.