• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Match - England v South Africa (18th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd have enough to retire if I just asked your view on the bet, got Pratters view instead, and then did the opposite of what Pratters said to do.

91Jmay

International Coach
SA captaincy so unbelievably bad. Why sit everyone back on the circle and give away singles every time the batsmen hit the ball? When Joe Root was on 80 he had a dot ball percentage of 5%. I.e. SA only bowled two dot balls at him, because of their field settings.
And because Joe Root is the ****. Don't forget that. I gave them 20% chance at the break. What an innings, Hales/Roy sensational at the top setting the tone and Rooty is just so ****ing good.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder what OS would say about South Africa's performance tonight :ph34r:

It's clear that England's short-format batting has improved leaps and bounds in the last 12 months though.