• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Associates and former Associates Draft thread

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm thinking of one last draft before I stop.

So, it's an associates draft. Basically any country that was at a world cup before they got test status should qualify as an associate in my book.

So any player to ever represent Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and every other current non test nation obviously. With the inclusion of these 3 countries it'l at least mean there will be a bunch of great players available before we're down to the good players... and before we're finally down to the duds in the later rounds.

I'm thinking 8-10 people