• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone know of any free online commentary of the T20 WC?

Rippin n Tearin

Cricket Spectator
Gidday guys,

I've been trying unsuccessfully to find any online English radio commentary of the T20 World Cup.

The only one I have found so far is BBC 5 live but they geo block so I can't get it in NZ.

I just want to be able to listen every now and then while in bed and not have to get up and watch on TV in the middle of the night...

Cheers

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Gidday guys,

I've been trying unsuccessfully to find any online English radio commentary of the T20 World Cup.

The only one I have found so far is BBC 5 live but they geo block so I can't get it in NZ.

I just want to be able to listen every now and then while in bed and not have to get up and watch on TV in the middle of the night...

Cheers
Best. Username. Ever.

Last edited:

Rippin n Tearin

Cricket Spectator
Guerrilla Cricket usually has a feed..
SO I listened to that station, and appreciate you giving me the heads up. For sure it is better than nothing although it was pretty tough to listen to. If that is all there is for free then I'll keep listening to them, but is there anything else? The lady on there new less about cricket than my wife, and she's from the USA...

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
SO I listened to that station, and appreciate you giving me the heads up. For sure it is better than nothing although it was pretty tough to listen to. If that is all there is for free then I'll keep listening to them, but is there anything else? The lady on there new less about cricket than my wife, and she's from the USA...
Hey mate, there are plenty of apps you can use that mask your IP, some free some for a small fee. Once installed any of them should allow you to listen to TMS.

I've used hideman in the past which I think was about $4 a month (the free version wont allow you to listen to UK channels)

Rippin n Tearin

Cricket Spectator
Hey mate, there are plenty of apps you can use that mask your IP, some free some for a small fee. Once installed any of them should allow you to listen to TMS.

I've used hideman in the past which I think was about $4 a month (the free version wont allow you to listen to UK channels)
OK thanks mate. I've used those on my laptop but never on my i-phone. I'll have a search around for a free one to see if I can't get the UK commentary working.