• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm up matches

Niall

International Coach
So happy Imad is back after a horrible PSL.
Yeah Wasim contributing 4 tidy overs of spin would be a huge plus and would mean they could get away with not picking Sami or Riaz who for different reasons I just don't rate in this format.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Wasim contributing 4 tidy overs of spin would be a huge plus and would mean they could get away with not picking Sami or Riaz who for different reasons I just don't rate in this format.
4/25 in 4 overs..

They don't really have the spin attack they did in the previous two World T20s so it's imperative Wasim or Nawaz step up.

Personally I would have liked them to give Nawaz a go too in this game. He just needs confidence. He can come in handy as he turns the ball quite a bit.

It's interesting how much Pakistan's attack has changed since WC 2015, since Irfan returned fit and Amir came back. Pakistan used to play 3-4 spinners in the last two tournaments. Now they have a pace heavy attack. Happy with Amir and Irfan as they can bowl well in these conditions, but either one of Sami or Riaz should play, not both. Not in these conditions.