• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Tickets

cnerd123

likes this
I really want to head over to India sometime in mid-March to watch a game.

Problem is, I have no idea on how to acquire a ticket. Anyone know when/how/where they are being sold?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Final in Kolkata. Will be nice to attend it. Had attended the 2007 one which India won.

sifter132

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm also interested in going over to catch a match. I have some time at the end of March. So if anyone hears of any tips to get tickets, I would be grateful!

Binit

Cricket Spectator
Tickets for big matches not involving India shouldn't be too tough to book online on ICC's official website. India matches are expected to be sold out inside hours on the day they're released..

Check FastCricket.com for updates..

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
tickets go on sale today? absolutely ridiculous and a complete joke. and only for 5 of the 8 venues at the moment.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea I've given up planning a trip. This is way too short notice. Ridiculous is the right word. India in general is the worst place to organise anything.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Have applied for the tickets for the finals. It's a lottery. Let's see if I get them. Any one else has tried for them? The winners will get a link apparently from which they can purchase two tickets. When this will be announced is not known. Bah.

cnerd123

likes this
It's terrible. It's just going to be gamed by a bunch of people creating dozens of fake email IDs and buying cheap sim cards and registering tons of times.

I'd do that too if I had the time.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Did manage to win couple of tickets for the final. Delighted. Attended the 2007 T20 world cup final which India won in SA. Would be amazing if we could do a repeat here. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-25-11.png

So a friend wanted tickets and some one who has hoarded a few of them is already offering them at crazy inflated rates. Was bound to happen with the booking system in place for the tickets. Dire.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Am hearing more stories of people trying to sell the ticket prices at very high prices. This has been such a disaster.