• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final : India vs Sri Lanka

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Can they stop showing the silly stats, key to success and strong/week zones? I will pay for being able to disable that ****.
I reckon its fantastic in T20. Yeah, ok, bit Moneyball, but I honestly don't mind it. We need more stats to argue about!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
he should have played that shot earlier as well, Malinga is going to bowl full and wide and with his pace it's easy to get the boundary just side of the keeper. Kohli key again. Need to destroy Kula at the end with his 2 overs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I reckon its fantastic in T20. Yeah, ok, bit Moneyball, but I honestly don't mind it. We need more stats to argue about!
The key to success crap is what I like to call 'voodoo stats'; MF likes to bring up stuff like that about rugby league all the time and refer to it as historical context when 99% of the time it's just correlation.

I like the strong/weak zones though.

Sachin95

U19 Debutant
I dont know if this is against the rules if so let me know, can anyone link me to a good streaming website? mines acting up

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I think meeting Jono has done something to me. I just turned this on, solely to watch Kohli.

What the **** did I contract in New Zealand?