• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final : India vs Sri Lanka

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
my goodness Kohli, it's just so easy for this guy, just hits a boundary whenever he feels it's required.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Dhoni really can smash any of these bowlers at will except Malinga. He should come in next, play himself in and just go crazy after 15 overs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India are nervous here, no doubt about it.

My two favourite batsmen at the crease the only thing keeping me from completely losing it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni really can smash any of these bowlers at will except Malinga. He should come in next, play himself in and just go crazy after 15 overs.
Death, taxes and Shri wanting Dhoni to bat higher up the order.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel like the pitch could be permitting faster scoring here, but you never know how many is enough in a final

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
wicket would be really handy soon, can't defend forever here on a pitch like this with this line-up

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
yesssss! Needed to put Mathews away. Malinga and Senanayake could be problematic at the end once wkts start to fall.