• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final : India vs Sri Lanka

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wha why no Shami?
Yeah it was silly enough when he was left out of the semi-final. Now that Mohit's been hammered in that game and Shami's still not playing here, it's officially a Dhonism. I almost think Ishant would be playing here if he was actually in the squad.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And honestly Vangelis has to be the most unimagivative choice for any event going for an epic theme/intro song

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Man scared of the Sanga/Mahela factor here.
According to Border, Sri Lanka are the one team India will have feared because Sri Lanka have performed well against India, especially in recent times.

I'm sure Sri Lanka's record against India in pressure situations has you shaking in your boots...

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah it was silly enough when he was left out of the semi-final. Now that Mohit's been hammered in that game and Shami's still not playing here, it's officially a Dhonism. I almost think Ishant would be playing here if he was actually in the squad.
Dhoni is classic. Is there a name in psychology for an inclination to do the opposite of what your gut and reasoning says is right? To be fair I have suffered from this too. In exams during my engineering days, if I was confused between two possible approaches or answers I often picked the one that all the voices inside me said was wrong :ph34r:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These key to success things are like those "hundreds in wins", "average in wins' stats some posters pull out of their backsides in comparison threads. They tell us virtually nothing of importance

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ting my dacks here guys. Gonna eat a Four and Twenty meat pie to calm my nerves.