• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd semi final: India vs South Africa

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I like stats. But the number of useless stats they are showing during the telecast are beginning to annoy me.

Sachin95

U19 Debutant
Waiting for the Steyn-Sharma faceoff. Last time in SA rohit sharma said "how about you come to ****ing india". Hopefully he whips steyn around

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Trying to think who was the last pace bowler I didn't mind doing well against Indian. Think it was another South African, Donald.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
India are flying here..how annoying is Warne's commentary..absolute garbage and i am laughing at the fact he is commentating about Hendricks' haircut- he who went and got the slaphead lotion becuase his bird told him he had to...oh dear as i type, Sharma goes..jinx.:blink:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Perfect conditions for Kohli to play a blinder. Slow pitch, one good spinner he has to face and the rest are quicks who he likes to face. Thank **** Joni isn't around.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
haha whats with the wides, SA really not bowling like a team that believes they can win. India just need to be sensible and they should win.