• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

things less painful than danny morrison's commentary

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Performing root canal surgery on yourself solely using forceps dipped in hydrochloric acid.

Piers Morgan: the full, unabridged life story - the audiobook (read by Mark Nicholas)

The retreat from Jalalabad.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Watching The X Factor.

Seeing Arsenal play one of the top four away.

Graham Norton.

Castrating oneself with rusty barbed wire.

BeeGee

International Captain
Coating your sack in honey and dipping your nuts in a nest of fire ants, while simultaneously connecting battery terminals to your nipples and giving yourself a shave with a cheese grater.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
yes whilst preparing for the numerous virtual slap sthat are probably coming my way, i have to say i dont mind his commentary as he just makes me think wtf?i much prefer his to the indians apart from Harsha Bogle who is the only one of them i find to be balanced and not totally :wub: with Kohli ( and no, i am not saying he is not a very good player, i just get bored of the "i want a poster of him above my bed" comments on him from the others )

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hey, I bought you chips at the cricket!
Hey, I said it was less painful than Danny Morrison's commentary. It is a compliment, just a very, very faint one.

And yeah, I owe you a beer (or chips) for that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yes whilst preparing for the numerous virtual slap sthat are probably coming my way, i have to say i dont mind his commentary as he just makes me think wtf?i much prefer his to the indians apart from Harsha Bogle who is the only one of them i find to be balanced and not totally :wub: with Kohli ( and no, i am not saying he is not a very good player, i just get bored of the "i want a poster of him above my bed" comments on him from the others )
Why only settle for a poster. Want the real thing! :wub:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So let me get this straight, a bunch of you met up for multiple days of a test match and all Jono spotted for is a bucket of chips?? WAFC.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So let me get this straight, a bunch of you met up for multiple days of a test match and all Jono spotted for is a bucket of chips?? WAFC.
I offered to get beers plenty of times but the guys weren't keen.

Then I tasted their "Tui" beer and understood why.