• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shame there isn't a plate competition as the selectors would undoubtedly have liked another look at Finch, Muirhead and Christian against the mighty cloggers before selecting the test team to play Pakistan layer this year

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That is a massive case of the wahhhhhhhhhh.

I like Shakib though so I'll forgive him.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is a massive case of the wahhhhhhhhhh.

I like Shakib though so I'll forgive him.
I thought that too,initially, but then we have no idea how bad the Bangla press is. For all we know, maybe they were being hyped as one of the prime contenders for the trophy what with it being at home and all. Incidentally, Shakib did actually come out and say before the tournament that the expectations from the Bangladeshi people were unrealistic

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I thought that too,initially, but then we have no idea how bad the Bangla press is. For all we know, maybe they were being hyped as one of the prime contenders for the trophy what with it being at home and all. Incidentally, Shakib did actually come out and say before the tournament that the expectations from the Bangladeshi people were unrealistic
He just asked for his fans to not see cricket for 2 years.

The same fans who turn out in large numbers match after match no matter how pathetic Bangladesh are.

These guys are living a pretty good lifestyle. If they have to deal with unrealistic expectations they can suck it up.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hafeez resigns as captain. Also resigns from vice-captaincy of tests and ODIs. That sucks balls.